We at APICON 2020 take your privacy seriously and treat all financial information about any transaction you have with the organization as highly confidential. In addition, APICON 2020 does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents.
To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with APICON2020, we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting registration to APICON 2020.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organizations.
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- Personal information stored in our database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular pass code changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.